Thursday, April 21, 2005

Men, I have returned and it is Thursday's T I speak of

But(t) who knows for how long.
I read with great pride your kind words and references to my absenteeism and I seek to repay your kindness with a T post.
Men, know you this: T will be a delicious feast. It will be relatively balanced. All the major food groups will be *represented* (peace to all my homies doin' time in the pound).
Pasta (tubes of course, the way Allah intended pasta to be eaten) with a lemon sauce and little pieces of poached salmon mixed in, also The Broc and The Spin.
I really am looking forward to it.
Later on, I'll be swilling free beer as I convene for an evening of "that shit music" in my local boozer.
Pud could = Jamaican Ginger Cake as they were doing a 'twofer' in the supermarket.
We'll see.
So that's all for now, lads. This is Jimmy, the *original* What's For Tea single-track-conversationalist, signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home