Friday, April 22, 2005

T4Thurday, B4Friday

Once Upon A Time,well, last night, i enjoyed a slap up feed of foreign muck from a Vietnamese restaurant with the ever delightful company of L&G.com (gag credit:James). It was misc starters, inc Monk's Fish (yes guys, fish, or "see snake" as it's known) Prawn's Meats, Snake Satay, Seaweed (!!), Prawn's Meats a La Toast. Then for main, ich habe Snake with Crispy Super Noodles. It was medium. I enjoyed mixing red wine and whiskey. Also i saw this guy in a pub, he was probably en route to a Coldplay show:


So this morning breakfast was a tiny bit hasty, i smashed down 2 sheets of buttered toast and head off to join the industry machine. My batteries on my iPod beater had depleted, so i wept. But the train was amusingly overcrowded, so i enjoyed watching the people cram onboard as if it was the last train to salvation. It sparked many train-rage-rows. Which tickled me.

A brief note on James bobbing back to the surface of the internet ocean of ones and zeros (just like rain innit G?). Well James, unlike the praise you have received from our blogettes, i am going to have to just hang my head and hope it's not just a blip as you dive back down into the "shit music" depths. You've got to earn my joy. and as you know, it's worth earning.
p.s. i love you man.
p.p.s. my blogging reports are getting way too long, my apologies. I shall write my next blog whilst holding my breath to keep it short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home