Thursday, July 28, 2005

T4Wed, L4Thu


As you know, I'm on the very strictist of diets to maintain my skeletal figure. Last night was no exception. It was... Nandosssss - The Food Hole, of Kings. ME and G ordered up a diet based feast of (deep breath) an entire snake - 2 heaps of frieds - snake's livers - 2 corns put onto cobs - olives - nuts - DIET colas. The olives and nuts came up first and were silently (as much as possible) destroyed. The platter arrived and the plate was clean before it hit the table. WOOF!

So guys (and babes), 4 L you're looking at the Cheapo Soup Shop™. The Dude scored indonesian snake soup, which was too gloopy. As a "treat" for such a lite T I sampled some interesting looking *fried* mango slices. O boy, they tasted like the dried, flatterned carcass of a pigeon found in the street. I VERY generously offered them around the office. I know, I know, that's the kinda guy i am (points at camera miming guns with hands *POW* *POW*) ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home