Monday, July 25, 2005

Breakdown in Routine

I ordered a soup AND a sandwich at Pritt a Lipstick today. Not good. What's more, they were both brand new selections. A bad move - they've sent my carefully balanced biosystem into complete chaos.

I began with their new bacon and tom soup. Tasty and suprisingly more filling than their usual soups. Following this up with the special of the week (eggs and ham normo-sarnie on rye) confirmed that I had been a proper loony - I was only able to finish HALF the sandwich. I am struggling through the second half now.

The moral of the story? When at Pratt a Mango, never have more than one new lunch selection in your combo meal. BAD NEWS.

However in other news, I gave about three women the glad eye. This despite having recently met the girl of my dreams. Well, long-term commitment is imminent, so I must let my glad eye gather rosebuds while it may.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home