Monday, August 08, 2005

Lots of Ts



We begin our story on friday eve. Here we can see the guys shopping in Budgens for essentials. I selected 2 boxes of Cock. G has already posted a pic of the entire spread, so I'll skip the rest of the evening... Saturday morning, sort of, see's me making some delicious snake fajitas. Note my use of FOUR cook's tool, the sign, of a pro. The contents of the pan has been devored.



a bit off topic, butt here's me sampling a novelty Frij milkshake. It's chocolate fudge brownie flavour and features the image of Chief Inspector Wighams from TV's The Bill. And people! i'm here to say it's good. It tastes a bit like dough, but in a good way.


OK, THE MAIN EVENT. Here's how i make burgers. Get meat, wine, RED onion, corriander, garlic, roquefort cheese. Smash everything together bar the cheese. Make meat nests and lay cheese eggs in the middle. Roast it (yes, ROAST) in the oven for about 30 mins on a medium heat. Meanwhile fry things. I added grilled halumi, but i'm a tart. Enjoy with lots of wine. Then watch shit DVDs until done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home