Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lunchathon Day 8: !


Today i could not really be bothered to go far, so I hit one of the local food shops. I've been putting this off as much as possible, as at some point I will surely be too busy to venture too far at lunch, so these local stores could be a god send on such a terrible day. So i joined Pikey and G for a trip to Apostrophe. G has often regaled the extreme poshness of the store, but on entering the premises, i realised he has over hyped it to a level not witnessed since the Future of Web Design conference from yesterday. I had a fairly standard salami and roasted pepper ciabatta style creature. The bread was not to my liking and it seemed overly oily. A real shame I'm sure you'll all agree.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a pub on the way to High St Ken called The Elephent and Castle.

Might be worth a visit after payday.

Pault

1:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home