Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thurs, L

O men, today's lunch was a stinker. I went to Tescos, as usual, it was a mistake, I came away with a chicken pasta salad thing and a bagel, which i intended to toast and add butter substitute to (the bagel, not the salad, but thats not a bad idea come to think of it). So I get back to work, first problem; the bagel didn't fit in the toaster very well so it just got burnt around the edges rather than toasting. Second problem (and this was the biggy); there was no butter substitute. This was bad, especially seeing as we are on the forth floor, with no lift, going back out to get some was NOT AN OPTION. So this resulted in me having a toasted dry bagel with cold chicken pasta salad, the salad was too rich, and even now i have a few fork fulls left but can't eat it as i fell sicky in the belly.

I am unhappy and unfullfilled. Again. Man. Lunch is hard to get right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home