Friday, April 22, 2005

L4Friday, T4Friday (prediction)

Hi lads + babe,

so I've had my lunch. Today I decided to visit the local deli that only know as "that place full of eastern block chicks". I select the "Sicilian Chicken Pasta" salad from the chillier. The base install for this little outfit is pasta tubes, red pepper AND green pepper (not racist), tomato (thumbs down), mustard seeds and Sicilian snake (red coloured sweet snake).I decided to go a little K@zy and customize it. The robot English speaking greaser chick added the olives and the rocket. I also scored a peach iced tea drink. Here's the damn proof:



T prediction. O lads + babe, me and G are out on the tiles again tonight so it's gonna be THE F#@KIN NAN DOS MOTHER HUGGERS.

big shout out to our new babe reporter (lads, no more posts about tits) welcome to the m@dhouse kid (curtsey)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home