Monday, August 08, 2005

Splattergun Catch-Up Report

Well hi gang. Jimmy here.
I have just returned from a busman's holiday (not being sexualist - I have seen a lady bus driver once) on England's Kent Coast.
I had several exciting adventures off-topic (a chocolate bar) but will stick to (mostly) T-related episodes for this catch-up blog.

So going way back in history, on Saturday I had a lovely pub L of brocolli and cheese bake (left) while the old ball&chain had scampi (right) both came with chipped potatoes, or 'chippeds' as the young folk call them.



While out shopping for BBQ gear in the Super Market, I happened across this obvious Slayer fanatic feeling the baked goods. Man, that could have been me. What have I done? (*sob*)




Whilst out and about on Sunday, I chanced to see this little beauty in a charity shop window. Imagine it. Any meat you want, in sausage form. That's what it said on the box. Amazing what they can do these days.



Saturday night in Whitstable and we had a cracking T in Zizzi, a chain owned by that pizza/pasta lot, ASK.
Aaah haad lasagne (complicated to explain, foreground) and Angelica had a four-sector pizza, each sector featuring a different meat and/or veg. Also pictured is salad.



This morning for our farewell-breakfast, we barbequed on the beach.
We had tomato and basil sausages, black pudding and beans (note the innovative, survival-style, beans-heated-direct-on-bbq-grill technique) plus rolls. It was neato.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home