Thursday, April 28, 2005

Its Thursday

Lads. L.
Its Jimmy here.
Oddly, the very existence of a T-Report is largely down to me, as is much of the fun vocabulary that we all use and enjoy. Also, much of the air we all berathe - that was my idea too.
Focksy will no doubt lay claim to most of this, but(t) I have much evidence and willing testimonials to support my claims.
WHY, then am I *so* rubbish at reporting on that most illustrious and worthy of subjects, T?
Sometimes I forget, sometimes I can't be bothered. Mostly, I forget.
Today, for those reading this far, aah haaave made quiche and salad. (Insofaras - yes G, that is a real word, its possible to *make* salad.)



In a bid to keep up with your journalistic efforts, I have made a portable-photo-take of it.
Get in.
(y)
I miss Focksy and G. I wish they'd come back from Americaland really soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home