Monday, April 25, 2005

Monday, a retrospective

Hi Lads and L
As the lads know, thanks to the gift that we call 'portable telephony', I had Jerk Chicken Burger and chips in a West-Indian restaurant on Saturday, washed down with a very straight drink called a cherry Margherita, which was smashing.
Pudding was chocolate and walnut brownie with some weird bitter booze on it and some ice cream. Yes, Lads, vanilla.
Sunday I had a buffet-style tea featuring all the usual fare, much of which was in handy miniaturised form.

To return to the present, just for a moment, this morning I shall be breakfastsing on that most under-rated and undersold of pastries, The Chorley Cake which is so vastly superior in texture and quality to the Eccles Cake that I feel I should walk Eccles in a T-Shirt bearing the slogan "Rubbish Cakes".
Lovely cup of tea (the only kind worth drinking) involving my special blend of Earl Grey AND regular bag. You read it here first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home