Tuesday, April 26, 2005

L4Tuesday, T4Tuesday (prediction)

well guys + babe,

after getting that lense and chaging the old one with G at lunch i grabbed a bag ate of hams and posh cheese. it was good. I noshed it as i strolled back to work, the long way. En Route (that's posh for "on route") I dipped into a minimart and grabbed a banana superlife and a bag of pistachios. I have since devored the sack of nuts and gained a very dry mouth.

So, last night, i peered in the fridge for a drink of the old H20. My trained slueth style eye spotted a clue as to tonights T. I won't tell you, but here's the view of the fridge, see if you can guess. yeah, it's like a game:



well lads, and also bird, this is going to be the last supper for team Forx. All future posting will be from the United World Ameircas. Expect wide angle pictures of food stuff such as "burgers" and "hotened dogs".

peace respect one love biggy 4real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home